Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

Great Video For Religious People

If you're religious, then you'd probably find this very inspirational. Good themes, good fitting music, and some nice ideas.

However, it's an immediate put off for somebody like me, who isn't religious. The message is kind of saying humans can't do anything without god, but for those of us who don't believe in any god, that's a pretty big insult.

It may end up that us humans are as worthless as we seem, or it may not, but to give into something like god just to feel good, is just as bad as living an immoral life. You should do as you do because it's right, because it makes sense. Not because of you love or fear some proclaimed all powerful being. You have nothing to support that action, you are running from life by creating excuses for yourself.

There is no logic in religion, it is something people turn to when they don't want to deal with reality.

nahtanojmal responds:

The Word of God is an offence to those who are perishing. That's probably why many Christian churches have gone squishy.

Our definitions of right (and wrong) can be chaotic. God's definition is the standard.

James 1:27 (in the Bible)
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Thanks for your honesty ;)

Prostitute Mickey 3 Prostitute Mickey 3

Very Squidbillyish

Pretty good, but not my brand of humor.

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Yup

Pretty on the spot.

Back Home (little prince) Back Home (little prince)

I win

Nice Flash. For those who are having trouble. You gotta make the sheep eat the tree.

killabunnies responds:

yes! thanks for comment!

Facing The Darkest Of Times Facing The Darkest Of Times

This is incredibly nice. Improved my mood significantly. Brilliantly done. Gonna keep this on loop for a while.

Psychknight responds:

Thanks!

Sorcerers Path - Cale Unleashe Sorcerers Path - Cale Unleashe

I thought the production was very nice on this track. Very full and vibrant with a lot of good mixing. The part that bugs me is the generic sound of it all. It just doesn't have that unique melody or harmony to set it apart from any other cinematic boss music. I would love to hear a breakdown with some melodic yet dark tones. Something that you can think back to and remember easily. If your music just melds together in a game it ends up feeling stale. Otherwise good job.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man - glad you liked it! Hm i think i know what you mean with "generic". But i think thats just the way the modern cinematic styles work. This here is quite similar to zimmers inception so i tried to check out also how this kind of style works. Usually i am more the late romantical inspired cinematic fan and adore goldsmith, williams and elfman. But its always a good idea to try out new things i guess :D

The thing with this track is that you face an enemy which cant be defeated in this encounter since he is overpowered and just crushes you. So the loop had to be quite short. To evolve a musical idea here would have become complicated i guess.

Thanks a lot for leaving your thoughts here!

None Shall Call Upon Thee None Shall Call Upon Thee

Love the rhytmn in this one!

Psychknight responds:

Thanks.. My rhythmic abilities do seem to shine when I mess around with battery :P idk why, it's just inspiring or something